Saturday, December 28, 2013

where can I find the potential good stocks? and Stock Graphics Vector

where can I find the potential good stocks?



I'd like put some money in the stock market,but I have no idea on choosing them.Could any one please tell me some websites or anther resources which offer information about potential good stock?Thank you!


Stock best answer:

Answer by kate
The investing tab has a good section on education and
You can create hypothetical portfolios and see how they do .

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Listen to the news , pay attention to world events then look up stock quotes , check the key stats link on the left to see what their quarterly revenue growth is and if they have excessive debt .

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=AAPL

Eventually you will weed out the APPLs from the rest !

Good luck

>


Stock

Stock Graphics Vector
Stock

Image by Vectorportal
If you use this image, please give credit to us by linking to our website, Vectorportal.com.



Orignal From: where can I find the potential good stocks? and Stock Graphics Vector

No comments:

Post a Comment