Saturday, December 28, 2013

Upgrade stock speakers or just add a subwoofer to the stock speakers? and Stock Market

Upgrade stock speakers or just add a subwoofer to the stock speakers?



I have a 2000 Honda Accord LX with stock speakers, I want to improve the sound without spending much.. $ 200 max. Should I upgrade the 4 stock speakers or just add a subwoofer to the stock speakers? I like to hear music with a lot of bass.


Stock best answer:

Answer by Malainse
Upgrade the factory speakers for now... Save some more money then add a sub.....


Stock

Stock Market
Stock

Image by Ahmad Nawawi
Twitter
Facebook Page
Website


Explored In Aug 10, 2009 #257

Rate my photo: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10



Orignal From: Upgrade stock speakers or just add a subwoofer to the stock speakers? and Stock Market

No comments:

Post a Comment