Friday, December 27, 2013

If I close my bank account, can any charges still go through that accounts debit card? and The National Bank

If I close my bank account, can any charges still go through that accounts debit card?



I have a bank account and a debit card for that bank account.

If I go to the bank and close the actual bank account, is there any way that charges could still go through that accounts debit card?


bank best answer:

Answer by Tiffany
Nope, it'll cut that card off too, any transactions that are placed by that card number will not go through and will not work at all! :]


bank

The National Bank
bank

Image by NRK P3
P3sessions, The National Bank. Foto: Kim Erlandsen, NRK P3



Orignal From: If I close my bank account, can any charges still go through that accounts debit card? and The National Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment