Sunday, December 29, 2013

How do I invest in the stock market? and Stock Graphics Vector

How do I invest in the stock market?



My grandpa says that for Christmas, he is going to get me a stock portfolio of inexpensive "penny" stocks. I really want to make money and he said it's all up to me to choose them. I don't know where to start! What makes a stock a good stock? Where do I find penny stocks for him to "buy" for me? How do I decide? What should I be looking for? Thanks!


Stock best answer:

Answer by Go with the flow
Want to lose all your money?
Then start with penny stocks.
Suggestion: Stay clear and far away from them.


Stock

Stock Graphics Vector
Stock

Image by Vectorportal
If you use this image, please give credit to us by linking to our website, Vectorportal.com.



Orignal From: How do I invest in the stock market? and Stock Graphics Vector

No comments:

Post a Comment