Sunday, December 29, 2013

How much insurance should I have on my car? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

How much insurance should I have on my car?



1999 Toyota Camry, 90K miles, excellent driving record, car is paid for. How much insurance should I have on it now?


insurance best answer:

Answer by metalliva500
What do you mean? How much should you pay for a years insurance or how long you need to have it insured? All depends on stuff like age, Postcode, no claims, etc etc


insurance

Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally
insurance

Image by Steve Rhodes

near the offices of Anthem Blue Cross

moveon.org

healthcare.barackobama.com

healthcareforamericanow.org

www.healthcareforallnow.org


www.billionairesforwealthcare.com

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org


Documentary on the Raging Grannies

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org/Raging_Grannies/The_Grann...

The Waiting Room, a documentary on Highland Hospital in Oakland which is posting short videos during production

whatruwaitingfor.com



Orignal From: How much insurance should I have on my car? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

No comments:

Post a Comment