Sunday, December 29, 2013

How can I increase my memory capacity to be good in finance? and International finance centre

How can I increase my memory capacity to be good in finance?



I want to master everything in finance when I start taking classes for my major in 2008 and I was wondering how could I increase my memory capacity so I can be prepared to be an expert in finance.


Finance best answer:

Answer by Ben T GED
your memory is almost unlimited
The question should be, "How can I increase my memory capability?"

To do this, eat healthy foods, strenious exercise(seriously), relate things to one another to remember things and by this I mean that if you are studying something, and the first letter of each word spells out something like PLATE, you could remember it better by thinking of this. Little simple tricks like this work

I have also learned that stress does not help memory. If you need to, take 5 minutes out of each day just to write down what ever is on your mind, whether you are pissed or not.

Also, the best way to learn things is to review it about every day, maybe 20 minutes out of each day to review what you have learned.


Finance

International finance centre
Finance

Image by kapester
the IFC in Hong Kong
taken with:
nikon F100
Kodak Gold 100



Orignal From: How can I increase my memory capacity to be good in finance? and International finance centre

No comments:

Post a Comment