Friday, December 27, 2013

Will my bank be notified if I link my bank account to paypal? and Hest Bank - Station

Will my bank be notified if I link my bank account to paypal?



Also, will my bank notify me if I link my account to paypal?


bank best answer:

Answer by the tax lady
Paypal will do a test transaction. That they will notice.


bank

Hest Bank - Station
bank

Image by letscommunicate
This is Station Road.... the main village street. At the bottom is the Hest Bank station level crossing. The station went many years ago and was made famous due to a massive railway crash ( details at the bottom ). Today apart from the access to the shore and a few houses its simply a level crossing for the Westcoast main line.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slyne-with-Hest

"In 1965 this originally coastal village was the scene of a rail accident on 20 May when a sleeper train from London Euston bound for Glasgow left the rails at 70 mph and collided with the Hest Bank station buildings. No one was seriously injured, although from that time Hest Bank has ceased to serve as a passenger station, its railside platform consequently now lying buried in undergrowth."



Orignal From: Will my bank be notified if I link my bank account to paypal? and Hest Bank - Station

No comments:

Post a Comment