Monday, December 30, 2013

How to calculate the principle amount of a compound investment? and Franklin Templeton Investments

How to calculate the principle amount of a compound investment?



Hi, I have an assignment I'm supposed to be doing for Maths and I need to figure out the Principle amount for an investment using the length of time of the investment, the interest rate and amount of compound interest earned during the investment. Unfortunately I'm unable to find an equation or formula suitable to answering this kind of question. I'm not asking for the actual answer to my assignment but if someone would be able to provide me with a formula that would be very helpful.


Investment best answer:

Answer by Verline
On it sites are good top links for decisions of your problem http://webfin3.notlong.com/6AA6ibu


Investment

Franklin Templeton Investments
Investment

Image by Steve Rhodes



Orignal From: How to calculate the principle amount of a compound investment? and Franklin Templeton Investments

No comments:

Post a Comment