Saturday, December 28, 2013

Where can I find test bank questions for college classes? and Union Bank Tower

Where can I find test bank questions for college classes?



I want to find test bank Q's the teachers use to put on exams
Many of my teachers say that they got these questions from the test bank. And yes indeed some do make there own.


bank best answer:

Answer by Marilyn M
I don't think you will find a "test bank" for most classes. I taught high school language arts for 30 years and certainly did not have a "test bank" I could draw from. I may be naive, but I imagine most college professors make up their own tests. They certainly should so that they will be sure to cover all the material (or assign reading that will cover all the test questions).


bank

Union Bank Tower
bank

Image by dog97209
Was the Bank of California Tower, but they sold to Union Bank.



Orignal From: Where can I find test bank questions for college classes? and Union Bank Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment