Monday, December 30, 2013

What fees besides finance charges do small car dealers add? and Kingkey Finance plaza construction Shenzhen

What fees besides finance charges do small car dealers add?



I'm ready to pay off my car and I'm way ahead in my payments. I know they are going to take off the finance charges, what I'm wondering is what other fees can be subtracted?

They gave me 2 years to pay off my car and I'm paying the total 6 months into my payments.


Finance best answer:

Answer by John
the only thing you will probably save is the intererst.........the rest of t the charges are history

............fees for aranging the loan,............ dealers " doccument fee "........... ect..... all gone


Finance

Kingkey Finance plaza construction Shenzhen
Finance

Image by dcmaster



Orignal From: What fees besides finance charges do small car dealers add? and Kingkey Finance plaza construction Shenzhen

No comments:

Post a Comment