Saturday, December 28, 2013

How can I get financing for a used singlewide? and International Finance Centre

How can I get financing for a used singlewide?



I am going to build a house in 2 years but am looking for a used singlewide to put on the property and live in until the house is built (2-3 years total). I then want to move the singlewide to another lot and rent it. Right now my Fico is only 601. Does anyone know if this is possible? The land is clear and there has never been a home there so I will need septic, water,electric as well. The singlewides I have looked at are around 25k but I can't find a dealer who will finance a used home. I am in NC if that helps.


Finance best answer:

Answer by abustymommy
First off make sure you can even put a single wide on that property. Some counties have a certain size u can even put on it. Call your bank and ask them if they can help you find a place that will finace you . I work at a bank and the loan officer should be able to tell you some places to go . You could always try and add 25 grand to your loan for your house ( if you have a loan for the building funds) .


Finance

International Finance Centre
Finance

Image by AndyCunningham
The massive IFC as seen from Kowloon.



Orignal From: How can I get financing for a used singlewide? and International Finance Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment