Friday, December 27, 2013

How can I predict that the stocks will breakaway? and this is not my stock!

How can I predict that the stocks will breakaway?



From technical analysis people can look at the stock chart and predict that the stock will breakaway and go up. I want to learn more about technical analysis, so I can be better with stocks' trading.


Stock best answer:

Answer by mahantesh a
less volume will be down trand
and more volume will be up trand

more volume down trand will occur when there is some
inner problem in a company


Stock

this is not my stock!
Stock

Image by alain l'étranger
unfortunately Tang didn't really care for this outfit. she said it made her feel like a p.e. teacher.



Orignal From: How can I predict that the stocks will breakaway? and this is not my stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment