Monday, December 30, 2013

What is a good website to learn about stocks and how to get started? and stock Happy Face Spatulas

What is a good website to learn about stocks and how to get started?



I also want the website to have the option to interact with stock (fake stock). So if anybody could find this that be great and thanks to anyone who can find this.


Stock best answer:

Answer by bmspelvis
hey, I as at this point 2 months ago and there are plenty of good sites out there!
for a game to start, Warning this got me addicting to picking stocks, there is Stock quest
http://investsmart.coe.uga.edu/C001759/stocksquest/mystocks.htm

For websites to teach you about stocks I don't know to many but for books I could go on and on.
My favourite were Jim Cramer's three books, @ my library there is a big request list so hurry up!


Stock

stock Happy Face Spatulas
Stock

Image by Lynn Friedman



Orignal From: What is a good website to learn about stocks and how to get started? and stock Happy Face Spatulas

No comments:

Post a Comment