Thursday, December 12, 2013

How do I know which insurance is primary? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

How do I know which insurance is primary?



I'm a full time student and I'm nineteen. I have insurance through my mother, empire blue cross blue shield. But I also work part-time at a hospital and receive local 1199 health insurance from them. Which one is primary?
Thanks. The insurance that I have through my job doesn't cover prescriptions or dental. But I have everything through my mom's, so do you think because I had full insurance with my mom it would be primary?


insurance best answer:

Answer by Angie
Generally speaking the insurance that is in your name would be primary. But you really need to be sure on this. I would contact both carriers and check their rules/regulations to be sure that they agree.


insurance

Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally
insurance

Image by Steve Rhodes

near the offices of Anthem Blue Cross

www.billionairesforwealthcare.com

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org

moveon.org

healthcare.barackobama.com

www.healthcareforallnow.org

Documentary on the Raging Grannies

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org/Raging_Grannies/The_Grann...



Orignal From: How do I know which insurance is primary? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

No comments:

Post a Comment