Saturday, September 28, 2013

What stocks to buy for a stock game in school? and A Stock, Watford Met

What stocks to buy for a stock game in school?



Hi, I'm doing a stock simulation game in my Economics class in high school. We have $ 100,000 to spend and we can have $ 20,000 to $ 70,000 of one stock. We can't go under or over. I think we need at least three stocks. The stock game will last about 6-8 weeks I think and I can only have Nasdaq, AMEX, and NYSE stocks. Right now I have LEAP Wireless International (LEAP), Sony (SNE), and LAM Research Corporation (LRCX). Can you tell me if these stocks will be good for a quick growth and recommend me ones that will grow quickly?


Stock best answer:

Answer by Dave W
One that I think could go way up or way down is Atherogenics (AGIX). They will soon be announcing the results of a key clinical trial for a potential new heart disease drug. If the results are good, the drug could be a blockbuster and the stock will probably skyrocket. On the other hand, if the results are not good, the stock will probably drop like a rock. Highly risky if you're using real money, but for a game, it might be an interesting choice.


Stock

A Stock, Watford Met
Stock

Image by RyanTaylor1986
A stock with 5126 at the rear waits to form a service back to Baker Street (Engineering Work has closed the line to Aldgate). Stock with 5219 is stored in the sidings. Both are due to be replaced by S Stock. Watform Met is to close and services diverted via the Croxley Link to Watford Junction. Watford Met witll be retained to stable stock.



Orignal From: What stocks to buy for a stock game in school? and A Stock, Watford Met

No comments:

Post a Comment