Saturday, September 28, 2013

Can I cash in a savings bond at a check cashing place? and Bonding (P365-264)

Can I cash in a savings bond at a check cashing place?



I need to cash in a savings bond, but I do not have a bank account. Do check cashing places cash in savings bonds? If so, what fee do they charge? Thanks.


Bond best answer:

Answer by Judy
You really need to take this to a bank.
They may charge you a couple of dollars if you don't have an account with them.
A check cashing place may flat out lie to you in telling you what the savings bond is really worth.
/


Bond

Bonding (P365-264)
Bond

Image by wizzer2801
Today was the SeaMonkey Reuinion for DC area JoCoCruise Crazy folks. While I have lots of pictures of folks playing games, I liked this one as kind of a father daughter bonding over games shot.



Orignal From: Can I cash in a savings bond at a check cashing place? and Bonding (P365-264)

No comments:

Post a Comment