Sunday, September 29, 2013

How do I get a 15000 dollar loan for school? and 2009 Loaned and Sponsored Representatives Luncheon

How do I get a 15000 dollar loan for school?



My Parents and Grandparents won't cosign a loan for me. I have 13,000 from federal loans and grants. But, I need another 15000 to cover my first year of school. Can someone please help?
I have completed a degree at the community college level and now need to transfer.


loan best answer:

Answer by pisces1932
try a private student loan company such as Chase or Citibank. you may be able to get a student loan & not pay back until you graduate.


loan

2009 Loaned and Sponsored Representatives Luncheon
loan

Image by United Way of the Lower Mainland
Great representatives of United Way and ambassadors for the organizations and unions who loaned or sponsored their participation.

www.uwlm.ca



Orignal From: How do I get a 15000 dollar loan for school? and 2009 Loaned and Sponsored Representatives Luncheon

No comments:

Post a Comment