Saturday, September 28, 2013

How to put pharmaceutical product company on stock exchange? and * Snow Stock 1 *

How to put pharmaceutical product company on stock exchange?



Hi.

I am looking to put a new pharmaceutical company on stock exchange.

We have a great brand new product that is already selling well.

We are looking to expand and wondering how and where put our company on stock exchange.

I heard about OTCBB.

Which stock exchange we should use?


Stock best answer:

Answer by Joseph
If you're asking on yahoo then you won't be able to.

You would go to an investment bank and they would offer your shares.

OTC isn't an exchange, it refers to stocks that are traded over the counter because they aren't eligible to trade on an exchange.


Stock

* Snow Stock 1 *
Stock

Image by pareeerica
I couldn't find any good snow brushes, so just made my own snow for a recent manipulation - so I thought it might come in handy for otheres.

PNG file - ensure you download the original size for transparent background


~ SNOW stock available for use in your artworks with creative commons license ~

~ Do not re-distribute in ANY WAY ~

~ Please do not use to create your own stock ~

~ Please credit me if used with a link back to this texture or my photostream ~

~ I would love to see what you have done, if you would like to put a small size sample in my comments, thanks & have fun~

~ Please add your artworks to my group here ~

==================

Like me @ [ Facebook ] [ Web ] [ Deviant Art ] [ Blog ] [ Twitter] [ Pinterest ] [ Ipernity ]


==================



Orignal From: How to put pharmaceutical product company on stock exchange? and * Snow Stock 1 *

No comments:

Post a Comment