Saturday, September 28, 2013

How do I get a student loan that does not require school verification? and Sixth War Loan

How do I get a student loan that does not require school verification?



I need a $ 1000 loan to attend a continuing education course. My school just denied my student loan through Sallie Mae because I am not enrolled in a "degreed" program. Does anyone know where I can get student loan that does not require school certification?


loan best answer:

Answer by Jom Macasaquit
Bank!

go to a branch and ask them for an student loan! I think $ 1000 you will get approve by a bank!


loan

Sixth War Loan
loan

Image by CT State Library
Two unidentified men and two unidentified women hold a sign at a Sixth War Loan event. The two signs read ""Pearl Harbor Day Have You Bought Yor Bond"" and ""Congratulations AAF Over the Top 107%.""

Date Created: 1944-11-20-12-16
Contributor: U.S. Army Air Corps
Source: Connecticut State Library, State Archives, PG 048
Format Medium: black-and-white photographs
Format Extent: 5 x 4 in.
Type: Image
Format: jpeg



Orignal From: How do I get a student loan that does not require school verification? and Sixth War Loan

No comments:

Post a Comment