Monday, May 5, 2014

WB stock for WFC stock? and stock samples

WB stock for WFC stock?



My etrade canada account still has WB stock & no WFC stock.
How long does it usually take to change?
Etrade customer support lines are very buzy.
Thanx


Stock best answer:

Answer by zman492
Every time I have owned stock in a company that was bought out the change took place in my (United States) account on the date the buyout became effective. I cannot think of any reason a Canadian account should be treated differently, but I have never dealt with Canadian accounts.

Even though the lines are very busy, I think your best course is to talk to E-trade customer support.


Stock

stock samples
Stock

Image by Gui Seiz
some lovely paper for the stationary of a little side project i'm doing. loving the grain on it :)



Orignal From: WB stock for WFC stock? and stock samples

No comments:

Post a Comment