Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Can you consolidate a private student loan? and Invest in the Victory Liberty Loan

Can you consolidate a private student loan?



I have one loan with ridiculous interest. They want to charge me 10,000 interest on a 6500 loan, over the course of repayment. Can I consolidate this with my federal stafford loans, for a better interest rate?
It is really sad when spammers start invading Yahoo answers.

8 out of 9 were spam

The last one answered but gave no explanation, source, or resources.

So no one gets points from me.


loan best answer:

Answer by Suddenly Human
No, you cant consolidate federal loans with private loans. sorry.


loan

Invest in the Victory Liberty Loan
loan

Image by Library Company of Philadelphia
World War I-era poster proclaims "they kept the sea lanes open," as two ships in the foreground appear to be on a collision course. Artist: L.A. Shafer, ca. 1917-1919.

Accession Number: P.2284.180



Orignal From: Can you consolidate a private student loan? and Invest in the Victory Liberty Loan

No comments:

Post a Comment