Monday, May 5, 2014

Bank cheque or cashier's check - which bank should I cash it in? and Da kann man mal endlich was auf die lange Bank schieben

Bank cheque or cashier's check - which bank should I cash it in?



As bank cheque is also know as the cashier's check. Assuming party B has a bank account from Bank B and he is making payments to me where I have a bank account at Bank A. He goes to his bank (Bank B) and gets a cashier's check to make payments. Once I receive the bank cheque (or cashier's check), do I cash the check in my bank or his bank (Bank B)?


bank best answer:

Answer by bdancer222
Your bank. Depending on the amount of the check, you may have to deposit the check and wait for it to clear.

If you go to the bank the check is drawn on, they will likely charge you a fee to cash the check. You are not their customer.


bank

Da kann man mal endlich was auf die lange Bank schieben
bank

Image by duesentrieb



Orignal From: Bank cheque or cashier's check - which bank should I cash it in? and Da kann man mal endlich was auf die lange Bank schieben

No comments:

Post a Comment