Monday, May 5, 2014

Jobs in the investment world? and Fish on Ice

Jobs in the investment world?



Hi everyone. I am a recent graduate from the University of Connecticut. I majored in management with a concentration in Finance. I have a 3.7 cumulative GPA. I am really interested in all aspects of investing and am trying to find an entry-level job in the investment world in Connecticut. However I am having a hard time finding anything that is entry-level. I was wondering if anyone knew of any entry-level positions and/or companies that would allow me to really learn all about the investment world somewhere in Connecticut or any resource that might point me in the right direction. I have already looked on Monster and CareerBuilder and spoken with my University Career Center but so far no luck. Thank you very much for your help.


Investment best answer:

Answer by anonimitie
Strange, when I graduated with a finance concentration, investment houses wouldn't leave me alone. Most entry level jobs in finance are as financial advisers selling investment vehicles. You can move up from there. Call Meryll Lynch and their competitors.


Investment

Fish on Ice
Investment

Image by Alex E. Proimos



Orignal From: Jobs in the investment world? and Fish on Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment