Monday, May 5, 2014

WB stock for WFC stock? and Lamp Snip

WB stock for WFC stock?



My etrade canada account still has WB stock & no WFC stock.
How long does it usually take to change?
Etrade customer support lines are very buzy.
Thanx


Stock best answer:

Answer by zman492
Every time I have owned stock in a company that was bought out the change took place in my (United States) account on the date the buyout became effective. I cannot think of any reason a Canadian account should be treated differently, but I have never dealt with Canadian accounts.

Even though the lines are very busy, I think your best course is to talk to E-trade customer support.


Stock

Lamp Snip
Stock

Image by rubyblossom.
***Please, feel free to use my Textures, Backgrounds, Stock, etc., in your Artwork.
If you do use them, I would love it if you would please post your work in my group, Ruby's Treasures.


...Please DO NOT redistribute as your own...

To see my full Photo Stock Set please visit Here

To see all my Snips , please visit~Here




Orignal From: WB stock for WFC stock? and Lamp Snip

No comments:

Post a Comment