Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Should I get an fha loan or a conventional loan? and Public Safety Minister Peter Van Loan

Should I get an fha loan or a conventional loan?



I have a credit score of around 730, no credit card debt just a car loan. I make around 28,000 a year so its kind of hard to save for a home. Should I get an fha or a conventional loan?


loan best answer:

Answer by Real Estate Guy
FHA is 3.5% down and conventional is 5% down. UNLESS your area is in a "declining market" and then it's 10% down. Your lender can tell you if it is.

There is also USDA with 0% down and state bond programs.


loan

Public Safety Minister Peter Van Loan
loan

Image by connect2canada
Ministre de la Sécurité publique Peter Van Loan



Orignal From: Should I get an fha loan or a conventional loan? and Public Safety Minister Peter Van Loan

No comments:

Post a Comment