Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dental Insurance Question? and New York Life Insurance and Aldred Buildings, Montréal

Dental Insurance Question?



I grind my teeth at night unknowingly and now two of my teeth have chipped off. So I'm getting some dental insurance before i see the doctor tomorrow. But I need to know will the dentist expect payment then and there or will I be sent a bill? For example Careington insurance says you have to pay $ 550 for a root canal out of pocket. I'm not sure what the dentist will do so I'm not sure how much $ I will need.


insurance best answer:

Answer by Hawkeyesrule
Every insurance plan is different.


insurance

New York Life Insurance and Aldred Buildings, Montréal
insurance

Image by marcszar



Orignal From: Dental Insurance Question? and New York Life Insurance and Aldred Buildings, Montréal

No comments:

Post a Comment