Saturday, May 3, 2014

From where to start studies for Finance? and Sino-Swedish Sustainable Financing Forum (Leif Pagrotsky close-up)

From where to start studies for Finance?



Hi frnds.......currently I'm pursuing B.Tech. in mechanical eng. And I want to pursue Finance management as my career. I'll be preparing for CFA. But I've my pacement starting from this dec. so I want to prepare for the companies belonging to finance sector. They recruit Financial Analyst frm our institue. From where should I start my preparation for this particular job?


Finance best answer:

Answer by Minute-class.com
For CFA knowledges, you can come here with free videos and notes.

http://minute-class.com/finance/


Finance

Sino-Swedish Sustainable Financing Forum (Leif Pagrotsky close-up)
Finance

Image by Swedish Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010
Leif Pagrotsky, Vice Chairman of the Swedish Central Bank and former Swedish minister of culture was the key note speaker the Sino-Swedish Sustainable Financing Forum. By Tobias Andersson Åkerblom



Orignal From: From where to start studies for Finance? and Sino-Swedish Sustainable Financing Forum (Leif Pagrotsky close-up)

No comments:

Post a Comment