Friday, August 9, 2013

What happens to the orbitals in a bond between two hydrogen atoms? and The Name is Bond!

What happens to the orbitals in a bond between two hydrogen atoms?



I am working on chemistry homework and the question asks: Describe what happens to the orbitals in a bond between two hydrogen atoms. Where are the bonding electrons to be found most of the time?

I can't find it in my notes or in the book. Can you help me?


Bond best answer:

Answer by kentchemistry.com
watch the video

http://www.kentchemistry.com/links/bonding/typesofBonds.htm


Bond

The Name is Bond!
Bond

Image by ShayarGautam
With Ruskin Bond at his home. More about my trip and Ruskin's video at gdhar.com/2007/01/28/with-ruskin-bond/



Orignal From: What happens to the orbitals in a bond between two hydrogen atoms? and The Name is Bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment