Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Will getting another ferret affect the bond I have with my current ferret? and Bond Street Lights

Will getting another ferret affect the bond I have with my current ferret?



So I got a ferret about a month ago and I love him to death! But I wanna get him a friend. I wanted to wait to get another one until he adjusted to the new home. I'm not sure how much we've bonded, but I don't want him to stop bonding with me if I get him a friend. He gives me kisses and plays and dooks and dances like crazy. But the question is; will him and the other ferret bond together instead of bonding with me?
And also if you could give me some tips on bonding and gaining their trust?
Thanks guys!


Bond best answer:

Answer by Maya<3
With two it can be twice the fun or they can turn on you,and be mean!He might bond well with you and the other ferret,he might bond with the other ferret and they may bond and not want to be handled.You never know.


Bond

Bond Street Lights
Bond

Image by failing_angel
Christmas decorations down Bond Street



Orignal From: Will getting another ferret affect the bond I have with my current ferret? and Bond Street Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment