Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Does being an investment analyst needs to deal with statistical charts and econometrics? and 2013-05-16 Russell Investments Center

Does being an investment analyst needs to deal with statistical charts and econometrics?



Hi, I'm a fresh graduate and still thinking on whether to pursue career in financial or investment analyst job. The thing is I really like analyzing financial statement of a company and love valuing whether the price is cheap or not and make an investment on it especially on a long term basis. But I hate dealing with complex statistical datas and econometrics.
So is there any analyst or other job that allow me to do these things that I love without having to deal with all those statistical datas and econometrics on trend, macroeconomics, etc and still earn good earnings?
Please share with me your expert advice, opinion as well as where to get the job on this matter. I'm really grateful for your kind help.


Investment best answer:

Answer by falsi fiable
If you hate statistics, investment analysis is not a good career choice for you.


Investment

2013-05-16 Russell Investments Center
Investment

Image by tiff_seattle
2013-05-16 Russell Investments Center



Orignal From: Does being an investment analyst needs to deal with statistical charts and econometrics? and 2013-05-16 Russell Investments Center

No comments:

Post a Comment