Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What are the consequences of breaking a signature bond in Wisconsin? and Bond No4

What are the consequences of breaking a signature bond in Wisconsin?



When my ex signed his $ 500 signature bond, one of the conditions was to have zero contact with me. that same night, he texted me and called me, therefore breaking his bond. Will he go to jail and will he get out on a bond right away again?
Will he go to jail right away or will he be out to bug me til he gets pulled over or something. I mean will they actually go to his house or place of work and get him. He has already kicked in my door once and I really don't want it to happen again.


Bond best answer:

Answer by Big Bobby Clobber
Nope.
He broke the bond. He owes $ 500, plus he'll have a much higher bond next time, if the judge will grant him


Bond

Bond No4
Bond

Image by itmpa
Once part of a large complex of bonded warehouses - of which this was No 4.

Much of No 3 remains, just to the right, and No 5 running alongside Bonnington Road. No 2 is to the other side of this block and No 1 was demolished.

Now converted to housing, with the mandatory 'continental living' balconies, it remains a fairly striking block on city skyline.



Orignal From: What are the consequences of breaking a signature bond in Wisconsin? and Bond No4

No comments:

Post a Comment