Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What credit card should I go for citi bank or bank of america? and Bank of Scotland Fireworks Concert - Sun 5 September 2010 -0180

What credit card should I go for citi bank or bank of america?



I have a credit score of 700 and wanting another credit card. I was thinking about citi bank or bank of america. What one should I get? I only have one other credit card from Wumu. I want a credit card that report to the 3 credit bureaus every month. Anyone has either one of these cards, if so, what one did you like and why?


bank best answer:

Answer by Chocoholic
Why not get a Discover Card?


bank

Bank of Scotland Fireworks Concert - Sun 5 September 2010 -0180
bank

Image by The Queen's Hall
Bank of Scotland Fireworks Concert - Sun 5 September 2010 - Taken from Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh.



Orignal From: What credit card should I go for citi bank or bank of america? and Bank of Scotland Fireworks Concert - Sun 5 September 2010 -0180

No comments:

Post a Comment