Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What credit card should I go for citi bank or bank of america? and Bank Pole Sign | Exterior Bank Signage | Bank Logo Branding | Bank Signage Display | Bank of America

What credit card should I go for citi bank or bank of america?



I have a credit score of 700 and wanting another credit card. I was thinking about citi bank or bank of america. What one should I get? I only have one other credit card from Wumu. I want a credit card that report to the 3 credit bureaus every month. Anyone has either one of these cards, if so, what one did you like and why?


bank best answer:

Answer by Chocoholic
Why not get a Discover Card?


bank

Bank Pole Sign | Exterior Bank Signage | Bank Logo Branding | Bank Signage Display | Bank of America
bank

Image by I-5 Design & Manufacture
This is the exterior pole sign for the Bank of America location in Olympia, Washington. I-5 Design and Manufacture applied the Bank of America letters as well as the logo to all four sided for maximum branding visibility. View more examples of bank signage



Orignal From: What credit card should I go for citi bank or bank of america? and Bank Pole Sign | Exterior Bank Signage | Bank Logo Branding | Bank Signage Display | Bank of America

No comments:

Post a Comment