Sunday, July 28, 2013

How do I begin to educate myself in the area of Finance? and Kingkey Finance Plaza construction Shenzhen China

How do I begin to educate myself in the area of Finance?



I'm a junior majoring in Finance. My plan is to become a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) and eventually open up my own firm. I have a long way to go from an educational stand point..In class we are learning about corporate Finance right now, but I first have to master personal Finance..Any suggestions.


Finance best answer:

Answer by Joe P
Finance is a big world, and there is much to learn, but you can start with the basics and move up from there. One of the best places to learn about both professional and personal finances is The Motley Fool (fool.com). In terms of professional finance, reading publications like the Wall Street Journal and/or The Economist on a regular basis will get you used to the language, current events, and principles of professional finance.


Finance

Kingkey Finance Plaza construction Shenzhen China
Finance

Image by dcmaster
Kingkey Finance Plaza under construction rises above the clouds. Soon to be the tallest building in the city.



Orignal From: How do I begin to educate myself in the area of Finance? and Kingkey Finance Plaza construction Shenzhen China

No comments:

Post a Comment