Monday, July 29, 2013

How do I receive a tax credit on health insurance premiums if I'm paying for my own insurance? and Ideal Insurance, Moor Green Lane - gate

How do I receive a tax credit on health insurance premiums if I'm paying for my own insurance?



So I'm planning on getting my own health insurance and not through the company. The premiums were deducted before taxes last year since I was on the company plan. Is there anyway to get some kind of tax credit for the health insurance premiums I pay this year if I'm getting my own insurance?


insurance best answer:

Answer by acmeraven
Go to IRS.GOV and enter your question in the search box, then follow the thread to the simple explanation.


insurance

Ideal Insurance, Moor Green Lane - gate
insurance

Image by ell brown
This is the Ideal Insurance building on Moor Green Lane in Moseley (can also see it from Russell Road).

It's at 123 Moor Green Lane.

It was the home of Pitmaston. Other names include: The Ideal Benefit Society, Ideal Insurance Holdings Ltd.

It is a Grade II listed building.

Company Headquarters. 1930-31. Holland W. Hobbiss (1880-1970) for the Ideal Benefit Society. Brick with pantile hipped roofs. Wooden sash windows. Stone entrance porch, architraves to pair of secondary doors, and balustrade to angled towers. T-shaped plan in a restrained symmetrical Neo-Classical style.

Pitmaston, Moor Green Lane - British Listed Buildings

A gate for vehicles.

Recently it was used by the Church of Scientology (for the Birmingham headquarters), although I could see no sign of that use now.



Orignal From: How do I receive a tax credit on health insurance premiums if I'm paying for my own insurance? and Ideal Insurance, Moor Green Lane - gate

No comments:

Post a Comment