Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What are good careers with a finance degree? and Attac finance toxique 16

What are good careers with a finance degree?



I'm looking to get my Business Finance degree and want to know what careers can I go into? What will the starting salary be? I'm also looking to get my MBA afterwards too!


Finance best answer:

Answer by Koury
It depends more on your school than on your degree. If you're going to a less-selective college, a degree in finance will likely land you a position in sales or customer service starting at around $ 30,000 per year. If you attend a very selective college, a degree in finance will earn you a position at an investment bank or within a large corporate finance department starting out making about $ 55,000 per year.

The career outcomes of an MBA also depend heavily on the selectiveness off the program. I just finished my MBA at a very selective program, and I increased my annual take-home pay from $ 49,000 to $ 120,000. But I also know people who've completed less-selective MBA programs only to continue earning $ 35,000 per year.


Finance

Attac finance toxique 16
Finance

Image by Attac France
Action : Attac France dénonce la finance toxique devant le Sénat - Les peuples se lèvent face à la finance - people riseup ! - Levantomonos ! Solleviamoci ! Erheben wir uns ! - Photo : Rafael Yaghobzadeh



Orignal From: What are good careers with a finance degree? and Attac finance toxique 16

No comments:

Post a Comment