Thursday, August 8, 2013

What is the best way for me to get into the field of Finance? and Attac finance toxique 11 - sécurité

What is the best way for me to get into the field of Finance?



I am currently working on getting my bachelors in finance. I presently am working as an electrician and I am looking for any ideas on the best way for me to get into this field. My goals are to eventually run my own buisness. My interest right now is in corporate finance, although I am very open minded to any other area. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks.


Finance best answer:

Answer by kiania
You need to bring up your GPA average so you'll have a better chance of getting in it. Try to find activities related to that field. It could help you have a idea of what your getting yourself into.


Finance

Attac finance toxique 11 - sécurité
Finance

Image by Attac France
Action : Attac France dénonce la finance toxique devant le Sénat - Les peuples se lèvent face à la finance - people riseup ! - Levantomonos ! Solleviamoci ! Erheben wir uns ! - Photo : Rafael Yaghobzadeh



Orignal From: What is the best way for me to get into the field of Finance? and Attac finance toxique 11 - sécurité

No comments:

Post a Comment