Saturday, August 10, 2013

What is the best bank for a college student? and Banking crisis ? - Bankenkrise ?

What is the best bank for a college student?



This is the first time I am opening a bank account, and I'm so confused as to what to use. I don't need anything fancy, just free checking, online banking, etc. I don't need to take out loans or anything, but I would love a bank that doesn't have huge fees. I am going to school in Nashville, as well, and there's a Suntrust, First Tennessee, and Bank of America nearby. Also, I don't really understand the difference between the smaller banks and larger banks. Any advice/recommendations?


bank best answer:

Answer by Flower
A credit union is better than a bank.


bank

Banking crisis ? - Bankenkrise ?
bank

Image by gynti_46
Banking crisis ? - The gold lay in this time on the streeet !

Bankenkrise hin, Bankenkrise her, das Gold liegt zur Zeit auf der Strasse !



Orignal From: What is the best bank for a college student? and Banking crisis ? - Bankenkrise ?

No comments:

Post a Comment