Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How much would I have to pay for health insurance? and aa john cleese insurance small print

How much would I have to pay for health insurance?



I really need health insurance. I am a college student and I dont make that much. Im 18 and I dont have any major health problems. I really want good health insurance that I can afford. It would also be nice if it included dental insurance as well.


insurance best answer:

Answer by Zarnev
As a direct result of "0bamacare" you cannot get insurance by yourself until you reach age 19.

Your options at this time is:
1) to get on a plan with a parent, guardian or spouse that is at least 19.
2) get a limited defined benefit plan or a short term medical plan (not available in all states).

Contact a local agent to find out what your specific options are in your state. The agent can help you find the best plan for your situation and budget if anything is available now and will surely be able to help you once you turn 19.

Dental is always a separate policy from medical. The good news is dental insurance is not subject to the regulations from 0bama so you can get a dental plan at this time. The agent will be able to help you with that as well.


insurance

aa john cleese insurance small print
insurance

Image by osde8info
aa john cleese insurance small print

wont cover you if only your downstairs or upstairs lights have failed !



Orignal From: How much would I have to pay for health insurance? and aa john cleese insurance small print

No comments:

Post a Comment