Thursday, August 8, 2013

How do I go about opening a bank account? and Bank Renovation | Bank Branding | Bank Waiting Area | Washington Business Bank

How do I go about opening a bank account?



I've never had enough money before to need a bank account. Now that I earn money, what is the process of banking? Do I open a checking or savings account or both? What bank do you use? suggestions pls?


bank best answer:

Answer by butchell
go to the bank and talk to the accounts manager, I am sure you will get a better answer than you will get in here


bank

Bank Renovation | Bank Branding | Bank Waiting Area | Washington Business Bank
bank

Image by I-5 Design & Manufacture
This customer seating area was designed to promote a private and comfortable, friendly business atmosphere helping to maintain the identity of Washington Business Bank throughout the location. The custom seating area was furnished with a wood round table and four matching chairs, placed near the window to allow natural light into the area. The use of light maple wood and natural colors was intended to make the room appear larger and lighter. Click here to see more examples of bank design



Orignal From: How do I go about opening a bank account? and Bank Renovation | Bank Branding | Bank Waiting Area | Washington Business Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment