Friday, August 9, 2013

How do I get a school loan to cover housing and living expenses? and 2009 Loaned and Sponsored Representatives Luncheon

How do I get a school loan to cover housing and living expenses?



I'm doing some research and most of the loans out there look like they go directly to the school. Is there a studeny loan that goes to me to use as I see fit?


loan best answer:

Answer by Sophia
No, you can't typically get money for whatever you want unless you take out a private bank loan. Student loans are for school, not to support you in a certain lifestyle while you're in school.


loan

2009 Loaned and Sponsored Representatives Luncheon
loan

Image by United Way of the Lower Mainland
Because of the work of Loaned and Sponsored Representatives, children in Metro Vancouver are getting a good start in life and seniors are no longer isolated and alone. Their effort and dedication helps to change people's lives and make our community better.

www.uwlm.ca



Orignal From: How do I get a school loan to cover housing and living expenses? and 2009 Loaned and Sponsored Representatives Luncheon

No comments:

Post a Comment