Thursday, August 8, 2013

How do I get a school loan to cover housing and living expenses? and Victory Loans

How do I get a school loan to cover housing and living expenses?



I'm doing some research and most of the loans out there look like they go directly to the school. Is there a studeny loan that goes to me to use as I see fit?


loan best answer:

Answer by Sophia
No, you can't typically get money for whatever you want unless you take out a private bank loan. Student loans are for school, not to support you in a certain lifestyle while you're in school.


loan

Victory Loans
loan

Image by erik_mauer
Looking into the Past

"Victory Loan Drive with old tank Britannia in front of City Hall"
Toronto Archives
Fonds 1231, Item 1137
1917.



Orignal From: How do I get a school loan to cover housing and living expenses? and Victory Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment