Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How can I block an online payment to be charged to my bank account? and Bank Interior Décor | Bank Decor Design | Business Bank Design | Interior Bank Theming | Washington Business Bank

How can I block an online payment to be charged to my bank account?



I recently made a cell phone payment using my bank of america bank account and I want to reverse it now, but the cell phone company says they cant do it, so I want to know how to block it from being charged to my bank account. Thanks.


bank best answer:

Answer by evader23
call your bank


bank

Bank Interior Décor | Bank Decor Design | Business Bank Design | Interior Bank Theming | Washington Business Bank
bank

Image by I-5 Design & Manufacture
I-5 Design and Manufacture completely transformed the look of the Washington Business Bank located in Olympia, WA. One of the key elements that I-5 chose to improve the atmosphere of the bank was the color palette. The warm wood tones and the fresh green and red accents made the space appear larger and more open. Click here to see more examples of bank design



Orignal From: How can I block an online payment to be charged to my bank account? and Bank Interior Décor | Bank Decor Design | Business Bank Design | Interior Bank Theming | Washington Business Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment