Monday, August 12, 2013

Can I write taxation and accounting separately? and Victoria Square at night with GPO and new Taxation Office

Can I write taxation and accounting separately?



I know the major in Accounting include taxation.

I want to write the cover like "I am very passionate in expanding my knowledge in finance, accounting and taxation.

Now I'm think should I just say in finance and accounting only? since taxation is included in accounting? What do you think?


Taxation best answer:

Answer by i
Better: Finance, Financial Accounting & Taxation

Financial Accounting is the foundation: Nice


Taxation

Victoria Square at night with GPO and new Taxation Office
Taxation

Image by Adriano_of_Adelaide



Orignal From: Can I write taxation and accounting separately? and Victoria Square at night with GPO and new Taxation Office

No comments:

Post a Comment