Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What can I do with a BBA in Finance? and Diwang tower and Kingkey finance plaza Shenzhen city China

What can I do with a BBA in Finance?



I am about to graduate and get my Bachelor's in Finance, but I don't really know what exactly I want to do. What are the best areas to work in finance? Is there somewhere with a detailed description of all the different areas and job titles in the finance industry?


Finance best answer:

Answer by The Saint
Im not sure about finding descriptions, but most people I knew with BBAs in Finance now work for Investment companies as advisors. Ameriprise is a perfect example.


Finance

Diwang tower and Kingkey finance plaza Shenzhen city China
Finance

Image by dcmaster
The two tallest buildings in Shenzhen break the skyline on the approach from the outskirts of the city.



Orignal From: What can I do with a BBA in Finance? and Diwang tower and Kingkey finance plaza Shenzhen city China

No comments:

Post a Comment