Thursday, February 27, 2014

are investment bankers required to "argue well"? and Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments

are investment bankers required to "argue well"?



I want to be an investment banker when I grow up. Im in high school, and I do mock trial, and I am really bad at cross-examining witnesses. Do jobs in business --ie investment bankers (because I want to make a lot of money)--require the person to be good at manipulating people as far as using words to make someone say something (as in a cross examination.)

I apologize for my obvious lack of understanding of what investment bankers do.


Investment best answer:

Answer by jeff410
No, investment bankers want to recruit business. You wouldnt want to be adversarial with your customers.


Investment

Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments
Investment

Image by Steve Rhodes



Orignal From: are investment bankers required to "argue well"? and Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments

No comments:

Post a Comment