Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What can I do with a BBA in Finance? and OAS Hosts Policy Round Table on Political Financing

What can I do with a BBA in Finance?



I am about to graduate and get my Bachelor's in Finance, but I don't really know what exactly I want to do. What are the best areas to work in finance? Is there somewhere with a detailed description of all the different areas and job titles in the finance industry?


Finance best answer:

Answer by The Saint
Im not sure about finding descriptions, but most people I knew with BBAs in Finance now work for Investment companies as advisors. Ameriprise is a perfect example.


Finance

OAS Hosts Policy Round Table on Political Financing
Finance

Image by OEA - OAS
Kevin Casas-Zamora, OAS Secretary for Political Affairs

Date: October 9, 2012
Place: Washington, DC
Credit: Juan Manuel Herrera/OAS



Orignal From: What can I do with a BBA in Finance? and OAS Hosts Policy Round Table on Political Financing

No comments:

Post a Comment