Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How Do I order deposit slips online from my Bank? and NYC - Brooklyn - Williamsburg: Kings County Savings Bank

How Do I order deposit slips online from my Bank?



My Bank is Gateway Bank


bank best answer:

Answer by jules g
i think it would be easier and quicker, not to mention less hassle-free, to just go to your bank and get the deposit slips.


bank

NYC - Brooklyn - Williamsburg: Kings County Savings Bank
bank

Image by wallyg
Kings County Savings Bank, at 135 Broadway, was designed by King & Wilcox in 1868. This former bank, built of light-colored sandstone, is one of New York's most magnificent French Second Empire buildings. The baroque quality of the design is accentuated by a projecting entrance portico, recessed loggias, a pair of projecting corner pavilions on the side facade, and beautifully executed carving on the ground floor.

Kings County Savings Bank was designated a landmark by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission in 1966.



Orignal From: How Do I order deposit slips online from my Bank? and NYC - Brooklyn - Williamsburg: Kings County Savings Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment