Friday, February 28, 2014

I need 3 insurances anyone know good insurances? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

I need 3 insurances anyone know good insurances?



I need three insurances. Does anybody know any very good insurances? The insurance I have is freaking crap, so I want to change everything, so I need 3 insurances. I want the best ones but I know those ones are high price that's what I was told, so I just need 3 very good ones with a reasonable price. The 3 insurances I need are cosmetic dental, pet insurance, sports insurance. Went to the dentist and found that I need little work and all of the work is cosmetic. Insurance that I have doesn't cover cosmetic things. I have 3 pets and I need pet insurance. The last one I need is a sports one. My insurance won't cover sports or fitness. I need sports insurance that is great. The sport that I'm trying to get into is wrestling yes professional wrestling like WWE type. I need sports or extreme sports insurance that will cover on those type of extreme sports. I was told that There is a insurance that covers everything sports, cosmetic and pet insurance but I don't know how true that is, but if there's a one please tell me. Anyways anybody let about these 3 insurance that I need. Thank You so much to whoever read and answers my question and helping me. Thank You.


insurance best answer:

Answer by mbrcatz
LOL There IS no "cosmetic dental" insurance, pet insurance RARELY pays out what it costs, and "sports insurance" is usually crap coverage, also.

REAL health insurance is going to cost money, and won't cover dental.

Whoever told you that there's something that covers all that, is trying to scam you. Completely not true, even if you want to pay $ 5,000 a month for it.


insurance

Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally
insurance

Image by Steve Rhodes

near the offices of Anthem Blue Cross

moveon.org

healthcare.barackobama.com

healthcareforamericanow.org

www.healthcareforallnow.org


www.billionairesforwealthcare.com

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org


Documentary on the Raging Grannies

www.peninsularaginggrannies.org/Raging_Grannies/The_Grann...

The Waiting Room, a documentary on Highland Hospital in Oakland which is posting short videos during production

whatruwaitingfor.com



Orignal From: I need 3 insurances anyone know good insurances? and Big insurance: Sick of it health care reform rally

No comments:

Post a Comment