Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What is the best investment someone can make in their 20's? and Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments

What is the best investment someone can make in their 20's?



I am 22 years old and only 6 months in to my first full-time job after college. What is the best investment I can make right now to get myself on the road to financial success?


Investment best answer:

Answer by mark
Throw a small percent in the company 401k/403b plan to start(especially if your company has a match policy). Depending on how much money you have currently available, a realestate investment would be wise. I would at least try to get myself to the point where I could make a realestate purchase. Lastly, if you can afford it, put a small amount into some stock funds. I would not recommend investing in stocks directly unless you have a good understanding of the companies that you are investing in. Funds typically grow slower, but are safer investments.


Investment

Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments
Investment

Image by Steve Rhodes



Orignal From: What is the best investment someone can make in their 20's? and Save Darfur protest at Franklin Templeton Investments

No comments:

Post a Comment